Video tutorial installation AutoKit in Android GPS multimedia units
Video tutorial to install AutoKit on Android GPS to use CarPlay and Android Auto.
Video tutorial to install the AutoKit program step by step.
In this video tutorial we want to teach you how to install the AutoKit program step by step from the beginning on Android GPS multimedia equipment.
This software is required to be able to use the CarPlay and Android Auto functions on the multimedia units. In addition, you can also see how the program is updated from your multimedia unit and also the USB module, all from the same AutoKit application that you can download from here.
In Same Category
- Settings manual Tesla Style Android head units
- RADIO NAVIGATOR GPS screen for Porsche Cayman 987, Boxster 987, Carrera 911 model 997.
- The new TR2932 equipment for Audi A4 b8 / A5 with integrated CarPlay and android 10 is now available
- Video for Audi A6 C7 GPS Android 10 motorized screen and 4G SIM TR3153
- Castellonera 2020 meeting postponed by COVID-19