Castellonera 2020 meeting postponed by COVID-19
With great regret, we are informed that this next edition of the Castellonera 2020 Meeting has been postponed until further notice.
With great regret, we are informed that this next edition of the Castellonera 2020 Meeting has been postponed until further notice. Consequences rule. We will not be sad, we know that we will all work together on this and that we will end up doing it even better if possible than the previous editions.
To put you in a situation we highlight some data of the evolution of this event:
Approximate assistance in July 2015: 10 cars
Approximate attendance in July 2016: 24 cars (Coincided with the National KDD of the OpelAstraClub)
Approximate assistance in July 2017: 18 cars (multi-brand)
Approximate assistance in July 2018: 10 cars (multi-brand)
Approximate assistance in December 2018: 28 cars (multi-brand)
Approximate assistance in July 2019: 50 cars (multi-brand)
At Tradetec we had been excited and we really liked the idea of collaborating in this event, that is why from the first moment we agreed to help make this event even better if possible than previous editions. This news does not take away the illusions, on the contrary, it makes us empathize even more if possible with the organization, and we will look forward to the new date for this event.
From here we will inform you with news about this event, you can also follow this event on instagram through @reunioncastellonera
In Same Category
- Video tutorial installation AutoKit in Android GPS multimedia units
- Settings manual Tesla Style Android head units
- RADIO NAVIGATOR GPS screen for Porsche Cayman 987, Boxster 987, Carrera 911 model 997.
- The new TR2932 equipment for Audi A4 b8 / A5 with integrated CarPlay and android 10 is now available
- Video for Audi A6 C7 GPS Android 10 motorized screen and 4G SIM TR3153